[WT-support] DVK Problems

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 16:06:05 CET 2007

Hi Olivier,

apologise if I wasn't so clear,
>> It happens also if you stop the playing F1
>> with any other key press.

>What do you mean, Bob? Only ESC can be used to stop
>playing a message,
>but maybe I have misunderstood something?

I mean when hit F1 and Wt play voice message,
now hitting any key, let say K, the voice stops.
(BTW I have the CQ REPEAT enabled)

>Please confirm that the following sequence is
>getting the DVK not
>working anymore:
>F1 (WT sends the voice message)
>ESC (before the F1 message is ended)

Yes, with this sequence, usually within few
attempts (always less than 10), it breaks,
I mean the voice stop playing.
(Maybe you can try to do it with a fast cycling)
F1 ESC, F1 ESC, F1 ESC...
I have the impression could be a matter of timing,
since I never can interrupt the F7 which I use
to say "again?" and it is very short (0.53 sec.)

Moreover the same happens if I break (almost)any other
Fx function key playing.
I use F2 to play five-nine-one-hundred
If I break this F2 with ESC the same problem happens.

WT V. 3.8.4, on a Dell610 Laptop XP PRO.

GL in FY5KE!

73
Bob, I2WIJ