[WT-support] DVK Problems

Neil Powell neilpowell1 at eircom.net
Sun Feb 25 20:20:13 CET 2007

Larry,

Have been setting up the PC in our club station for ARRL next weekend, Unable to
get the internal voice keyer working properly.  Can record messages with no problem
and play them back ok, but if I stop a message part way through with escape and then
play again there is no audio on any of the messages, the PTT is OK.  If I go into
configuration and disable the voice keying and re-enable it will work again until escape
is pressed again.  I have tried rebooting the PC and checking the soundcard settings
and all looks OK.

Am running version 3.8.4 on a Pentium III with windows2000 for your info.

Is it possible not to PTT in record or at least have the option ???

Neil EI3JE.