[WT-support] Import ADIF File How-to?

g3nkc at talktalk.net g3nkc at talktalk.net
Sun Feb 25 13:41:42 CET 2007

Hi Frank

Err....   Why would you want to do that ?

WT is a contest logging programme only , not a shack logging program, It
cannot do the post-contest things you want to do , like QSLling, award
tracking etc

It is right that WT should have an export facility to ADIF   (and hence
shack logging programmes); but  an import is not needed.

The ONLY reason I could ever want to think to do this would be to rescore a
log from another programme, but again, I don't think that is the problem of
WT

73

Dave
G3NKC / MD4K / MD6V