[WT-support] FT920 RTTY MODE Problem

SHANE BRADY tuffyb1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 25 03:08:05 CET 2007

Hello,

  I have 2 problems with my FT-920 in RTTY mode.  Running MMTTY.

  1)       Radio in LSB.  When I select a station off of the Band map , it switches the radio to USB.
  How do I keep it in LSB when selecting a station from the band map?

  2)       Radio transmits okay with LSB only selected.  If I press my DATA button on radio so I can use the filter
  in the radio it will not Transmit a RTTY signal.  The radio keys but no RTTY signal.
   What can I do to use the DATA (filter) button so that radio will transmit a RTTY signal when I have the DATA
  Key and filter selected on the radio?.

  Thanks for any feed back you may have.
  73
  WB2WPM