[WT-support] so2r connection ft847

F6BNH Bernard f6bnh at libertysurf.fr
Fri Feb 23 22:25:30 CET 2007

Hi everybody

I need 2 things
1) cable setting for connection between ft847 and ez.master radio A (db9 to mini din )
just to  check if I have done it wright
2) I have connected ft847 thru com port from pc to ft847 it works with  4800 bd rate , 8 bit,no parity and 2 stop bit
thru ez-master I do the same but it seems it doesn't work something arrive in band map of radio# choosen but unreadeable it's like a video problem in this window
is there some one who connect ft847 thru ezmaster in so2r advanced mode (thank's for help)

good luck
Bernard

F6BNH Bernard
f6bnh at libertysurf.fr