[WT-support] Registration question

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Feb 16 20:45:58 CET 2007

Hi

Jeffrey Embry a écrit :

> How long does it take to get a validation code once the application is
> paid for and appropriate information is provided.  There is a chance I
> will be in the contest this weekend and may want to use the software.
> So...thought I would ask.

Few minutes after your payment, you should get an automatic email from
our servers. It is sent to the email you entered in the purchase form.
Check your inbox and your anti-spam box if you have one. Some anti-spam
software tag it as "spam" because it is written in 3 languages.

Once you get this email, just register your WT copy on the web site, here :

http://win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

[FR] Répondre correctement aux mails : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/