[WT-support] DUPLICATE SPOTS IN "DXCLUSTER DISPLAY"

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 23:47:36 CET 2007

As I left NR4M last weekend I noticed that spots were duplicating. We're set
up as a multi/multi with five operating positions.

I just set up a two workstation configuration at home to work with the
problem. On Station 1 which has the TELNET connection, single spots come
into wtDxTELNET. On the same station DX Cluster displays almost all of the
same spots in duplicate.

On station two the spots are not duplicating in the DX Cluster display.

In the configuration I see a setting to "hide dupes and invalids", but I
would like to know why it's happening. Has anyone else experienced this?
Couldn't find anything in the archives.

73 de Larry K7SV