[WT-support] SCore problems on low bands

Milan Pelech ok1vwk at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 12 16:39:17 CET 2007

I didnt have any problem with serial nr. :-) I have purchased WT licence, but I am still running RTTY under old DOS WF1B software because WT is supporting only MMTTY with sound board and not old TNC based hardware modems like Kantronics KAM, PK232 etc. I use KAM and dont have any idea why would I have to turn adrift him. Its big difference btw WT and N1MM. He supports both possibilities for connection RTTY hardware to PC and logger.

One reference: M/M station in WPX can run each workplace in single operator mode because numbering is separate for each band. Network sharing and information will be still run. After contest you have to start two or more WTs in one PC each with different IP address conected via default internal IP broadcast - it really sounds like virtual WT network in one PC. Now you can open two or more different logs on the same PC in virtual network. After this you can do log sync to the one complete log without problem with bad serial number. I have tried it in IARU HFC for final log assembly OL4HQ station. I had to resolve problem with different log format TR, CT, WL, etc. Thats great WT function.

73 de Milan, OK1VWK