[WT-support] CW again

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 9 17:43:07 CET 2007

Bjr Larry, I have identified another CW problem unfortunately.

1 - I make sure Router has WT Preset selected.
2 - I then open WT where it is set up for RSGB 160m Contest. I set this
up earlier today.
3 - Only one speed indicated in the Rate window - 30wpm
4 - Sending on paddle. Speed varies from 15wpm to 40wpm, which is what I
Router/Winkey set at.
5 - Hit and F key, nothing happens
6 - Hit Alt F9/10, the number in Rate window changes, but still no
keying at all.

This is the second time this has happened on the latest version. The way
round it was to close and then re-open WT, which I will now do and the
report here.

7 - Yes, it now opens correctly. Two speeds indicated and F Keys working.

I hope that helps.

Chris G3SJJ