[WT-support] CQWW WPX RTTY Contest

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Fri Feb 9 17:29:48 CET 2007

Ron Fraser wrote:
> Does Win-Test not support CQWW WPX RTTY contest which takes place this
> weekend?

Well, just select CQWW WPX as your contest an RTTY for the mode? What
else do you need? The rules are the same in RTTY, SSB and CW WPX's,
aren't they?

> In the setup configuration, the Exch box is grayed out so no info e.g.
> serial can be entered  and then sent when pressing "INS".

Huh? The Exch box is greyed out for any WPX contest as you don't need to
put there anything.

Just proceed without thinking too much and you will be ok :)

When you get to the log window you can check the F2 key by using
Shift-F2 and you can see there is a ++$RST-- $SERIAL by default in
there. I don't know what +/-'s do in RTTY but you can always remove
them. I don't work digital modes so I can't confirm my advices, but this
is my wild guess.

Juha OH6XX