[WT-support] WT 3.8.4 is out

Lutty Philippe lx2aj at gmx.net
Fri Feb 9 15:01:54 CET 2007

Dear Friends,

I used many years Writelog and now changed to wintest(much better).
It was easy to connect the MK2R+ to wintest following the instructions.
As we still have no internet connection on our Contest QTH we need to use a TNC for the DX-cluster.

Now my question:
I have now configured 1 PC which will be only used for DX-cluster, how can I now connect from the other PCs to this computer where the DX-cluter is running.(All Computers are in a network)

Thanks in advance for the help

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I

-------- Original-Nachricht --------