[WT-support] WT 3.8.4 is out

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 23:59:22 CET 2007

Thanks Olivier, CW is much better so far! No ' character transmitted and
speed settings stable. Please consider the two remaining problems for
future releases :

1 - The current range of 20 to 60 wpm is not practical. The range around
30wpm covers a very narrow portion of travel, 25wpm to 35wpm is from 270
deg to 330 deg on the speed pot.   CW speed range needs to be from 15 to
40wpm, or user selectable.

2 - When an F Key is pressed immediately after sending on the Winkey
paddle, no message is sent. The operator has to delay hitting the F Key
to make this work.

Chris G3SJJ