[WT-support] DX-cluster commands under wintest 3

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Feb 4 00:57:27 CET 2007

Hi

ik7jwy a écrit :

> under Wintest 3.8.0, when I click on the buttons (SH/DX for example) or
> when I write with the keyboard a cluster command in the DX-Cluster
> Commands window,  I don't see anything in the DX-Cluster monitor window.
> wtDX-Telnet runs well and all the Win-Test network properties are OK,
> but I'm not able to send the commands trough the DX-Cluster commands
> window.
> Where is the problem ?

Usually, it is a misconfiguration problem between WT and WtDxTelnet.

Read carefully http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet and check
your settings / firewall rules (if any) etc.

[FR] Répondre correctement aux mails : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/