[WT-support] Users manual

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Feb 1 15:32:24 CET 2007

Hi all

Just to remind you the tremendous job done by the wiki team, who is
daily maintening the Win-Test users manual :

Simon M0CLW (hosting and admin), Ben DL6RAI, Bob I2WIJ, Werner DL4NER,
José CT1BOH and many more contributors. A big thanks to all of them.

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Main_Page

I encourage all of you to read this very complete and up-to-date
extensive documentation. Not only, all menus and windows are described,
but there are also several "practical lessons" (how to install such or
such interface etc.). You may also discover some unknown (or forgotten)
features.

Note also that an automated daily snapsot of this manual is generated
and available in PDF format :

http://gentoo.maiers.de/win-test/pdfman.html

[FR] Répondre correctement aux mails : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html