[WT-support] Stew Perry Log Problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 30 21:48:13 CET 2007

Problem confirmed.  There *does *seem to be a bug here when you select "Stew
Perry" as the contest type.

I've opened Bug Report
#184<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=184>to track
this.  There may also be a problem with some of the wording in the
Wiki documentation regarding the use of DEFAULT.SCP (see bug report).

The best work-around for now is to have both VHF.DTB and HF.DTB present
(don't erase them), then

   COPY MASTER.SCP STEW_PERRY.SCP

Win-Test will then use STEW_PERRY.SCP for Stew Perry Contest logs.