[WT-support] Win-Test with Ten-Tec Omni VII connection VA2AM

Réjean Léveillé va2am at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 27 20:44:03 CET 2007

Hi everyone
I use the default settings from this software v3.18 and it will send command to the radio like band change or double click a call from the dxcluster. But it will not read the radio frequency or if I changed directly the band from the radio. This looks like it works only in one direction.
Anyone is using the program with Omni VII?
Or would I need a program like  N4PY (Pegasus) in the background to properly work?
Thank you
Rejean VA2AM