[WT-support] Trouble with Telnet/DX-Cluster

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Wed Dec 26 17:35:43 CET 2007

Peter,
I have just set up WT in a new PC and had the same problem in the beginning.
Check theese two settings. Now it works for me.
1.
In wtDXTelnet > Options > Win-Test network properties .. There you must use the Default IP adress and uncheck the square Disable communication with Win-Test.

2.
In WT > Options > Configure interfaces .. You must Enable ethernet networks with the same  adress and port number as you use in WtDXTelnet.

Kenth
 sm6dyk