[WT-support] URGENT REREGISTERATION of Win-Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Dec 15 00:33:53 CET 2007

Hi Pena

pentti.jutila at nokia.com a écrit :

> I need urgently get my Win-Test registered ´cause I had my PC failure!
>
> How do I get new customer account number, etc... to get my Win-Test
> registered??

There is no "new customer account" of any sort to get.

Just after you bought Win-Test, you've got an automatic email from our
server with all details, account number included. In this email, we
advise people to print or save this number for further reinstallations,
if needed. Check that email.

Once found, register WT on

http://win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870