[WT-support] Logged Frequency

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 12 00:50:44 CET 2007

I prefer (and vote for) logging the RX frequency but, as I have also posted
on the Logger32 reflector, Kenwoods make *only* the "Active" VFO available
over the RS-232 link.  Hence, *you* (the operator) are in total control of
what frequency is logged - simply choose the time at which you hit the Enter
key to correspond to "key up" or "key down" conditions..:-)

Bud, W2RU