[WT-support] KC1XX turns down win-test

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Dec 10 12:37:02 CET 2007

I tested both. Not use networks as I am single operator from my station.

WT has a superb Multipliers information windows and statistics information
(better than N1MM)

N1MM have ESM feature, really very interesting.

Once WT have ESM, N1MM will have nothing to do, at least in my contests
situation.

73,

Jorge

CX6VM