[WT-support] INS and + : Not working in vers. 3.17.00

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 21:31:22 CET 2007

In a message dated 12/9/2007 3:08:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
siggijak at gmail.com writes:

Is it  just me, or ? I just installed WT, vers. 3.17.00, and want to use the
DX Ped.  mode for
my daily logging. The F1-F7 key the radio just fine, but when I  press: INS,
send the Call and Report, nothing happens. Same with + key,  when trying to
send: TU and Call. Hw???

Siggi,

Go to the OPTIONS Menu I CW I MODIFY STANDARD MESSAGES and see what  messages
are in the INSERT and PLUS boxes.  This is what determines what is  sent when
you hit the INS and + keys.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420