[WT-support] R: R: WAE CW "?" and "/" (more on [shift])

ik2ncj ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 31 15:21:41 CEST 2007

Hallo,

just to continue with this [shift] feature, I want to signal a (minor bug).
Scenario:
SO1R with EZMaster

Trying to make memory recording on EZM by stroking [shift+F#] keys it didn't
work.
This happened because previously running SO2R in a different contest the
command "Shift binds to secondary radio" has been selected.
Now, as SO1R, if you choose "operating" this feature can not be deselected
(it is GREY color), so if you want to do it you must change category by
"technique -> SO2R" and than change status of shift button. Now back to
"technique -> SO1R" and all works.

The good part is to remember where to put our fingers when in this
situation. If you don't remember because it is not an everyday-use software
you go crazy for situation like this.

REQUEST:
Is it possible to let WT "understand" that if situation is different from
SO2R status (SO1R/Multi) to disable any feature selected not in common use
between more then SO2R situation?

TNX and 73
Luca