[WT-support] wintest dxtetnelt

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:21:33 CEST 2007

Hello boys, I am trying to connet in to wintest dxtelnet and when call sign entry, the program ask me about password, and I can see this messege
password: password
and it's disconnect, wintest dxtelnet will try to connect after 30 seconds.

in the configured I am have my call and no password required? it's okay or I am losing any where?
73s
ea9lz