[WT-support] .NOT file: functionality to read it on-line

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 17:53:53 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier,

yes, yes, I agree with you and I don't want
to bother you with non urgent work.
It happens that I saw on the release note of the
dev nigthly build that you (or Larry)
were working on the .NOT file, so I just
remembered that there was also this request pending.

It will be really nice to read the notes online,
even if we can quickly switch to XP e start notepad.
But if you are the runner maybe it not so quick...
and there it is needed.

GL on rel 4 and ESM!

Bob, I2WIJ