[WT-support] SARTG support in nightly build

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Sun Aug 19 21:56:08 CEST 2007

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> For convenience, the SARTG WW RTTY contest has just been added in our
> current dvpt version, among others.
>
> As other features are still in dvpt, we cannot release an official
> version for this week-end.
>
> Nevertheless, if you want to take part in the SARTG contest, an early
> nightly build has been forced and is available here :
>
> http://download.win-test.com/nightly/wt_dev.zip
>
> Reminders :
>
> 1/ If you never used a nightly build before, *PLEASE* read and follow
> carefully this instructions sheet :
>
> http://download.win-test.com/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT
>
> 2/ Report SARTG bugs (only !) directly to me (f6fvy _at_ free.fr), not
> to this list.
>
> 3/ Use at your own risk ;-)
>
> Tnx to Philippe F6IFY for his extensive testing.
>
> 73
>
> Larry - F6FVY

Hi,

    I use this version during the contest without any noticeable problem.
Thanks again Larry for your "extensive" support! ;-)

Just a note concerning the Run/S&P feature: This mode doesn't follow the
radio if you switch the radio by the * key or you click in the radio
RTTY window.
e.g.:
radio 1 is Run
radio 2 is S&P
if you click in RTTY radio 2 Window (the option is checked), the call
field pass in white background and the radio 2 change in Run mode. It is
annoying for message sending.

73 Philippe - F6IFY