[WT-support] Additional CW messages - Suggestion

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Aug 19 13:32:44 CEST 2007

Hi

We know that some of you are extensively use the additional CW messages
[Alt-C][Fx] for various purposes rather than using a keyer or the
keyboard feature.

While browsing on the web, I found this page which might be useful to them :

http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys.php

And especially :

http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys/xkstick.php
http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys/xkdesk.php

These devices can be programmed to mimics several keystrokes in a row,
like if you hit them in sequence. Ex: [Alt-C][Fx] etc.

TBH, I never used such devices (and there are chances I never will), but
according to the description, it should work.