[WT-support] Winkey issue

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Aug 18 11:24:20 CEST 2007

Halo Ulf,

> if you press a few function keys or using keyboard mode the speed changes
> between the computer and pot speed. This happens if you check 'independent
> speed between pot and computer' in the winkey properties.

I confirm your report. When you press a F<n> key several times in order
to chain messages, the first message is sent at the desired speed (aka
the WT speed) but the next ones are indeed sent to the pot speed. You
hit a bug, thank you very much for pointing it out, Ulf! Anyway I don't
know if this is actually *that* bug which was reported by many of you
but we will see if there is any improvements with that one fixed.

Olivier / f5mzn