[WT-support] WT 3.15 experienced delay of 1 to 2 sec with ' TU & VALIDATE '

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 14 02:44:01 CEST 2007

HI

Great software to use WT 3.15 and first experience on WAE .

I used the mouse to go thru all qtc as I found the insert key did not send
the correct line after a repeat of course after some try it was easy to move
up with cursor and make it play.

After many hours in the WAE on a period of time, I experience long delay on
'TU & VALIDATE' in the QTC window.

I think this was a delayed buffer.   After restarting WT and all the station
for another few hours at the end of the test the problem was gone.

Using Win-Test with the Microkeyer.

I guess using the ESC function many times along with an external keyboard to
the microkeyer and WINTEST keyboard sequence produced this kind of state.

I report this behaviour in case I am not the only one . and I was sober!

73' Phil VE2FU/VE2CWT