[WT-support] Broken TRX-Control in 3.15

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 13 14:17:52 CEST 2007

Hi Franta

Franta Bendl a écrit :

> - wrong Objective-Statistic:
> 1. before contest you load an objective file
> 2. during the contest you start wintest and you open the Statistic-Window and
> you click to Objective-Folder
> 3. You quit Wintest and you start it again (I made enough experience with
> it ;-) )
> 4. after opening of Statistic-Window again the Objectives will be shown but
> with wrong data!
> 5. But you only need to click to Log-Folder and then back to
> Statistic-Folder and the correct data are shown.

Actually the correct data are here, but the display scale is not
correct. It also appplied sometimes to the continent tab if it was the
last chosen tab before exiting WT.

Fixed in my dvpt trunk.

Tnx for your report.

PS : Just for my curiosity (I'm not involved in the radio interface
code), what are your current COM port settings of your Orion I, please ?