[WT-support] QTC-timing problem in WAE-Contest

Rudolf Schwenger rudolf.schwenger at t-online.de
Sun Aug 12 15:01:58 CEST 2007

Don't know, whom to address on this one:

When taking QTCs from the DX-stn you want to press the ENTER Key after each QTC received in oder to tell the DX-stn that the QTC just sent was copied alright.

Whenever I press the ENTER-KEY in QTC-traffic I encounter a delay of abt 500 msec, which is absolutely terrible and deprives me from copying the first two digits of the QTR (time of QSO) of the next QTC at speeds of abt 30 wpm.

I can't find a way - neither in MK nor in WT - to change that delay, which appears to be longer than the normal TX-delay when switching from Tx to RX.

Pse give me a clue for tonights session, when I want to copy a lot of QTCs.... So far, my only work around is to press the arrow-down key and the space bar.

vy 73 de Rudolf, DJ3WE