[WT-support] IOTA and other contest with serial numbers

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 11 21:55:09 CEST 2007

Hi Ulf et al.

Ulf, DL5AXX a écrit :

> while checking the log, I found a few QSO's with wrong serial numbers.
> So it would be good to see the serial numbers of previous QSO in the Check
> Call windows instead of the check marks. I think this will help in all
> contests with serial numbers.

1/ IIRC, this info is already visible in the F10 wnd (check mult).

2/ TBH, it is not so helpful, as most of the major contests allow a
different numbering per band for multi-op stations (which makes sense
IMHO), and even worse, a different numbering per "station" (IOTA). So,
relying on the previously entered numbers is a bit like rolling a dice ;-)