[WT-support] microHAM keyer speed changes with Win-Test

Rudolf Schwenger rudolf.schwenger at t-online.de
Sat Aug 11 16:10:29 CEST 2007

Dick,

it's a well known problem. I have been experiencing the very same thing for years but I can't identify a set of parameters to reproduce the problem. In my case it happens maybe three times an hour - i.e. sort of every 40th or 50th QSO -  and indeed it is very annoying. However, the situation has much improved over the years. Some two or three years ago it was indeed an impossible situation. Now it is just annoying.

Apparently the problem is not just a WT problem and neither just a MK/K1EL-problem. It is somehow related to the interaction of the various software components and that seems to be the reason, why the problem has not yet been resolved. My assumption is that the more CW-contesters use WT *and* MK the more complaints and the more pressure on both or all three parties involved to come together and to find a solution.....

So, let's be patient and hopeful....

vy 73 de Rudolf, DJ3WE