[WT-support] IOTA log

Ed - G3SQX/GW3SQX g3sqx at edtaylor.org
Tue Aug 7 12:36:46 CEST 2007

I used Win-test in the IOTA contest, and created a problem through my own stupidity.  With version 3.13 of Win-test (unable to get the latest version because my ADSL was not working), I started the contest.  Then I realised that I needed the new version of Win-test, but thought that version 2 would be OK.  Big mistake -- by using this version on the version 3 WTB file, all sorts of error messages occurred.

So my question is -- can the corrupted version of the WTB file be recovered so that I can produce a log?  I suspect that this is a question for the program authors.

73,

Ed, GW3SQX