[WT-support] RSGB 2m Club Championship

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 6 19:39:40 CEST 2007

Hi

Olivier F5MZN a écrit :

> Cliff Ayling wrote:
>

>>I am still /*wishing*/ that WT would include the RSGB 2m Club
>>Championship Contest -
>

> Cliff,
>
> Can you confirm that what G4PIQ wrote in 2004 is still valid: "Exchange
> report, serial number and locator, and simply score the contest at 1 pt
> / QSO, multiplied by number of large squares worked (e.g.JO01, IO91 etc.)."?

While we are at this, it also looks that there are other RSGB contests
with the same points attribution (1 pt per Q), but on other bands.

Once confirmed, we could think abt adding two generic contests (as usual
: VHF+ and 50/70/VHF+) with this feature. That would then cover most of
the VHF contests requirements.