[WT-support] S&P V3.14.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Aug 6 18:16:59 CEST 2007

Hi again,

> At present if the callsign is entered again at a new frequency the original
> spotting still displays at the old frequency. Is it possible to show only the
> new one ? i.e delete the old one.

I can't repeat that, Stewart. As soon as I enter the same callsign again
but on a new frequency, the old entry disapear from the bandmap. Note
that it is only applicable if mode is the same for both entries. In
other words, one can have the same callsign twice in the bandmap if both
entries are in different modes (CW and SSB).

Olivier / f5mzn