[WT-support] Wt and Calls in rtty window

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Sun Aug 5 16:57:04 CEST 2007

I was playing with WT in RTTY this morning...
I have noticed this.
I Rtty configuration, I have checked   Insert key grabs highlighted calls in the RTTY window.
I have for example in the RTTY window the  a call highlighted in YELLOW and another one in BLEU.
Blue means New Call    Yellow  New M ult.
The calls in the rtty window are in this order....First call is  in Yellow....the last call is in Blue...
I Use INSERT and Wt  puts the Yellow call in the logging window    which is ok.
Now I remove the yellow call from the logging by Alt-W  ......and I push INSERT again...NOW WT put the yellow call agn.....and again and again....instead of grabbing the last call which is in BLUE......Is it normal???/
I was just wondering if there is a kind of priority for the grabbing feature in Wt...
I know that a NEW mult is very is very important in a contest...
Is Wt supposed to Grab the LAST call in the RTTY window???.
I have made many tests....always the same results..
It would be great if WT could have a GRABCALL command so it grabs the very  LAST CALL in the window...
I would like to know if anybody else have experimented this???
Thanks
NOEL