[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 09:47:32 CEST 2007

Thanks guys. I've taken a look at the dev trunk (http://download.win-test.com/nightly/wt_dev.zip) and all I see is the Release notes. Am I doing something wrong? I thought I was supposed to see the module for download and installation?

John G4IRN.

Problem identified and (I suppose) fixed in the devel trunk. To be
tested with a real radio (will be available in the next nightly snapshot
build). Tks for submitting.

John Warburton G4IRN wrotte: