[WT-support] Database files once again

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Wed Aug 1 10:45:07 CEST 2007

Juha, IOTA.dtb is preferred over master.scp for SCP database. You have to rename the master.scp to default.scp to take SCP calls from there. Then you have correct exchange guessing and also correct master database. Default.scp was my idea and WT guys thought it is of not much use as people use different master databases for each contest. Now I see that at least you do it the same way as me - one master database for all contests and you want WT to always use it. DEFAULT.SCP is the answer.

:))))))

tonno