[WT-support] macros etc..

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Sat Sep 30 19:00:30 CEST 2006

What is the problem?
Have you set up WT   for a rtty contest? When thats done you will get the rx window on the screen when you press the key RTTY (Radio1) at WT window.

With rx window on the screen you have the F1-F7 + - and Alk_K keys at the bottom of the rx window. F4 is your call and F5 is the call you write in the logging window. To edit theese keys you do as I wrote in my previous answer. When you press shift+F5 for instance you get a line on the screen with the default message for F5. TYhen youy can edit it as you want it. In the manual you can read more about the editing functions.

Please let me know if I misunderstand you about the problem.

Kenth
sm6dyk----