[WT-support] Problem with Ctrl-W in field Rcvd

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 25 13:36:38 CEST 2006

Re

OM Norby a écrit :

>>But, maybe we could also consider to add an option to be choosen by
>>the op. to wipe the entire field *or* the exchange part only,
>>if Ctrl-W is hit in this field ?
>
> Yep, sounds good to me. But make it an option to be set in the general
> configuration. It would not be nice to get a pop-up question in the
> middle of a pile-up.

Well, actually, after a small chat with Olivier, and also to enhance the
compatibility with CT, we just decided to follow your suggestion ;-)

Thus, in the next release, hitting Ctrl-W in the sent or received
report/exchange will reset the field with the default report 59(9),
depending on the mode.

And, also to enhance CT compatibility, Ctrl-K will delete the field
content from the cursor position to its end.

73

Laurent