[WT-support] Re:Check partial and Database files concepts in WT 3.3.5

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Sep 21 11:24:35 CEST 2006

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> Since in a near future we will have a lot more files,
> wouldn't it be better to have those files in
> a dedicated separate directory?
>
> Do you think it's feasible?

Well, actually, for now, we rather prefer to have all these files in the
same (installation) directory for convenience for the user. You doesn't
have to move the file in an "appropriate" directory to use it. Just drop
it in the WT directory, and here we go ! It is the easiest way.

Maybe in the future, someday (?), if all files updates will be
automated, we will think abt separate directories, because it will be
hidden for most of the users ;-)