[WT-support] v 3.3.1-dev and CI-V

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Mon Sep 18 20:53:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

beeing back from my holiday I played around with v.3.3.1-dev and some
ICOM - Radios.
The bandmap update with CI-V transceive is the fastest I´ve ever seen!

Some notes:
* VFO A/B switching doesn´t work any more.

* Switching the band with ALT-F1 / ALT-F2 sometimes switches the log,
but doesn´t affect the radio. Then there´s an permanent offset of one
band between radio and log. The only way to reset this offset is to
change the band on the TRX or enter a complete frequency in the command
line. Entering a band (20m or so) doesn´t help. If this is of any help
for you, I could try to find out how to reproduce this error?

* Entering the band in the command line sometimes only works on the
second try

* Packet spots aren´t displayed any more. They showed up after I entered
the bandplan-dialogue once.

Thanks for your work,

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ