SV: [WT-support] More on ALT-F3

Teemu, SMØW teemu at sm0wka.com
Wed Sep 13 12:10:00 CEST 2006

Dave,

If you are using the internal sound board for voice keying together with
Win-Test you should always turn off all status sounds in the Windows control
panel. Some other software might cause some sound that would then be
transmitted.. I have several times during contests heard people rebooting,
forgetting to switch off the VOX and then you get to hear the Windows login
tune over air :-) Switch that off too. Everything can be found under Windows
Control Panel -->  Sound Settings.

73 de Teemu SMØW

  _____