[WT-support] (no subject)

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Tue Sep 12 16:53:07 CEST 2006

Hi boys, I would like to be active during the cqwwrtty, I am not a very good
friend of computers and programs.

1.- I have to open my winstest like always:
     .- selectd my contest in rtty
     .- opening rtty windows both radios.
     .-Rtty configuration, select it, radio 1 Icom, radio 2 Yaesu
     .- what about handy features?
     .- port com4 ezmaster.
2.- Ezmaster connected to my both radios
     .- something more????
3.- opening the MMtty program
     .- and what need I to configured here?
4.-I just can TX directly from wintest?
5.- Can I see in the rtty window wintest call from the others station or need
I have opening always looking the mmtty?

well let me know if I am in the right way or need I to do something more.
waiting your help