[WT-support] Changing Call in received QTC's

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Mon Sep 11 22:01:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

I operated last weekend the WAE SSB from DF0HQ and used 5 networked
stations.
I got a group of 9 QTC's from a station, which I logged with the wrong call.
Later I called that station again for QTC's and found the mistake,
entered the QTC-window with the wrong call and changed the call to the right
one.

Now only the cabrillo output of the computer where I made this change shows
the right 9 QTC's.
All others have these 9 QTC's twice with the old and the new call in the
output file.

73 Ulf, DL5AXX