[WT-support] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060911 (11 Sep 2006)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Sep 11 03:42:04 CEST 2006

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files are available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 3,131,081 QSOs from 2,641 logs. The
full data set contained 114,862 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 39,982 calls after filtering.

The dta files can be downloaded individually or in a complete package as a
zip file.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

I will produce the next set of SCP files before CQ WW Phone in mid October.

Enjoy!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!