[WT-support] CI-V Interface to Icom is WinTest different than CT?

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Sep 3 22:18:13 CEST 2006

Matthias Jelen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried v 3.20 with IC-706 MKII, IC-751A and IC-781.
>
> IC-706 performs well, bandmap acts smooth.
> IC-751 reacts slower
> IC-781 is worst, bandmap seems to jump and is updated very unsteady.
>
> CI-V Transceive was switched off for all radios.
>
> I´d be also able to test with IC-765 and TT OMNI VI+, if this is can  be of any help.
>
> 73s, Matthias, DK4YJ

Thank you for this valuable information Matthias, which is similar to
the K3LR one regarding IC-781.

Could please try with older versions of WT (install them in a different
subdirectory because, at least 2.0.6, is very old):

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.5.2.exe
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.0.6.exe (only available in French, sorry).

Tim tried 2.5.2 but he doesn't see any difference.

Thanks in anticipation,
--
Olivier / f5mzn