[WT-support] [Fwd: Missing Received Serial Numbers - WPX Contest]

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Sep 3 21:44:35 CEST 2006

Hi all

We just received this email from Steve K6KW, the CQ WPX Contest
Administrator.

We would be glad to hear from users who received a "bad log / bad
format" notice from the WPX robot, regarding the serial number issue
described by Steve. I can't remerber any comment on that on this list.

Tnx and 73

Larry - F6FVY for the WT team