[WT-support] Change time differance after contest

Thomas Koglin, DL5LYM dl5lym at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 22:51:43 CET 2006

Hi Peter

I dont know if there is a more easy way to do it in Wintest,
but you can do the following:

export log to cabrillo
import to LM (www.lm4.de)
edit-select-select-all qsos
edit-with selected qso do-set-timedifference
recompile log and export to cabrillo again

I think there should be a similar way to do it in CT as well.

73
Tom, DL5LYM