[WT-support] Registration

cjanssen at bndlg.de cjanssen at bndlg.de
Wed Oct 25 08:53:07 CEST 2006

Hi Bud,

> OK, I give up.  I downloaded version 3.4.5 (now upgraded to 3.5.0), then
> bought a subscription.  This got me a customer number and a computer
> code.

Actually you get the computer code from your computer, not from the Win-Test
subscription.

The thing you got from Win-Test subscription is the customer number. For
getting a registration number you need to start Win-Test (still in demo mode),
look up at your computer code at Help/Registration, you go to the Win-Test
registration page, enter there the customer number you got from your
subscription, you enter the computer code you got from the dialog
(Help/Registration) and you enter your callsign. Then you should get the key
matching to your computer.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB